The Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT ) has released the notification to fill their 113 vacant seats of Trade Apprentice. To know full details of these posts, online application, application fees, last date, exam date, interview date and all related information to Trade Apprentice Posts read this article carefully. The Mode of job application Online. If you are looking for applying to the Trade Apprentice 113 Posts. So, fill all necessary conditions such as qualification, age limit and category. The Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT ) release frequent notification to fill their vacant positions, So keep an eye on our website for latest jobs.
|Organization Name||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology|
|Vacancy Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||18th July 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||17th August 2022|
RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology(RRCAT ) is looking for suitable candidates for the following Vacant sits of Trade Apprentice to hire 113 Trade Apprentice. Job seekers looking for Apprentice may apply online for this RRCAT Trade Apprentice position.
Trade Apprentice:- 113 Posts
A suitable Candidate must have passed the ITI (Relevant Disciplines).
Salary:– Rs. 11600/- per month
- The candidate age not less than 18 years old and not more than 22 years.
- Applicants from the reserved categories are also given age concessions.
- 11600/- RRCAT Trade Apprentice
Application Fee:- Check Official Notification.
The RRCAT will Select candidates on Merit basic as a selection procedure.
How to Apply for RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Go to the RRCAT government’s official website.
- To locate the relevant notice, go to Recruitment Openings.
- Check the apply mode and read the notice carefully.
- The official website has a link to the online application.
- Fill out the online application form completely and accurately.
- Make your payment and then click the “Submit” button.