The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC ) has released the notification to fill their 160 vacant seat of Medical Specialist. To know full details of these posts, online application, application fees, last date, exam date, interview date, and all related information to Medical Specialist Post read this article carefully. The Mode of job application Online. If you are looking for applying to the Medical Specialist Posts, so fill all necessary conditions such as qualification, age limit and category. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC ) release frequent notification to fill their vacant positions, So keep an eye on our website for latest jobs.
|Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Medical Specialist|
|Job Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Notification Date||27th July 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||11th September 2022|
|Hard Copy Last Date||23rd September 2022|
MPPSC Medical Specialist Recruitment 2022
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC ) looking for suitable candidate for following Vacant position of Medical Specialist,. The MPPSC has released advertisement on 27th July, 2022 to hire 160 Medical Specialist. Job seekers looking for Central Government employment may apply online for this MPPSC Medical Specialist position.
Medical Specialist:- 160 Posts
Suitable Candidate must have Post Graduate Diploma/ CPS in the concerned subject recognized by the Medical Council of India. Diploma or equivalent qualification or Master’s degree in the concerned subject recognized by the Medical Council of India or Super Specialty Degree/Diploma in the concerned subject recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Salary:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month
- The candidate age not less than 21 years old and not more than 40 years.
- Applicants from the reserved categories are also given age concessions.
- 15600 – 39100/-
- Applicants in the General category must pay a registration fee of Rs. 2000/-.
- For candidates in the SC/ ST/ PWD, the registration procedure is Rs. 1000/-.
- The payment of job application fees can be paid by Credit card, debit card as well as via net banking.
The MPPSC will conduct a written test as the first step of the selection procedure. Candidates who achieve the required minimum score will be invited to take the Interview.
How to Apply for MPPSC Medical Specialist Recruitment 2022
- Go to the MPPSC government’s official website.
- To locate the relevant notice, go to Recruitment Openings.
- Check the apply mode and read the notice carefully.
- The official website has a link to the online application.
- Fill out the online application form completely and accurately.
- Make your payment and then click the “Submit” button.