Do You want to Know about the Latest Updates of MNIT Recruitment? Then You are on the right place.
MNIT Recruitment 2020 Announced the Latest Updates and Notification Related to the Career Vacancies Jobs Of Project Assistant Vacancy.
MNIT Recruitment 2020 has organized Application For all the Candidates who are eligible for this post.
Eligible Candidates Can apply for The MNIT Recruitment 2020 And follow the Procedure format before 8th July of 2020.
Nokri Alert Always Provide Information and Updates for Job for the Candidates who are eligible, it does not matter that they are fresher or Experienced.
Some Details related to this Recruitment will be updated soon, till then You have to prepare yourself for this job post.
What is MNIT Recruitment 2020 And Selection Procedure?
Malaviya National Instittute of Technology was Established in 1963 with the name as Malaviya Regional Engineering College of Jaipur, Rajasthan.
The Institute is fully funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. More than 12,000 students have already been graduated since its establishment.
MNIT Recruitment Also Provides Advance technology And Experienced Staff Members.
MNIT Recruitment has releases latest Updates for the Job Posts of Project Assistant for all the eligible and educated Candidates.
MNIT Online Applying Important Information
Project Assistant Vacancy For MNIT Recruitment
Latest Information and Notification For Project Assistant are Updated in the month of June in 2020.
According to the Time, Nokri Alert has been improved and Updates the correct and important Information related to new Job Vacancy for Candidates.
Selection Procedure for the MNIT Recruitment Job posts will totally dependent on the Experienced And Interview.
How to Apply for MNIT Recruitment 2020?
MNIT Bank Recruitment 2020 Invited all the Candidates who are interested in this Vacancy of Project Assistant.
Candidates can apply for this Vacancy of MNIT Recruitment according to the format given on the official website, link is given in the ending of this post.
Nokri Alert Updates this notification on 19TH June of 2020 and the Submit the application format Before 8th July of 2020.
Read the Information Given below
- Candidates who are Interested in this Job, Should definitely visit the Official website of MNIT.
- There You will find the Application form and Submit it before 8th of July.
- Please attach all the required Documents and Submit it Carefully.
- Candidates Sign must be Compulsory.
Important Details and Important Dates
MNIT Recruitment 2020 has Some Important dates related to the Application form of 2020 in which Candidates Should definitely know about the last date of Submit form.
Some of the other details for MNIT Recruitment will also given below:
|MNIT Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Job Role||Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||2 – 4 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||08-07-2020|
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for a purely contractual position of “Project Assistant” as per the details given below:
1. Title of the Project: Development of carbon based materials for applications in high energy density Metal-air battery cathode.
2. Project position(s) and number: Project Assistant (one only)
3. Educational Qualifications: M. Sc. in Physics or in relevant disciplines with minimum 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 (on 10-point scale)
4. Desirable: Candidates having experience in the field of materials science, synthesis of nanomaterials and electrochemical techniques will be given preference.
5. Emoluments: Rs. 20,000/- per month (Consolidated)
6. Duration: One year (likely to be extended as per the project tenure, subject to annual performance review)
7. Job description: Experimental research work & analysis, candidates have to report to PI for consultation and discussions related to the project work.
8. Project description: Metal-air batteries (MAB) such as Zn-air, Li-air, Mg-air etc. have the potential to provide high energy density which could be as high as 2-5 times than Li-ion batteries and are thus
speculated to be a future perspective to drive the electrical vehicles. In MABs, a metal acts as the anode;
ii. while the cathode is made of a porous carbon based material, generally called as air-breathing cathode as it requires oxygen for the completion of electrochemical reaction. Depending upon the non-aqueous or aqueous type of MABs, metal ions or hydroxyl ions act as the charge carries inside the electrolyte.
iii. The reaction of oxygen with ions and electron at the cathode surface is kinetically a very sluggish reaction that often requires a catalyst. In this project, our aim is to develop novel electrode materials and catalysts to enhance the kinetics of the forward and reverse electrochemical reactions at the cathode surface.
Nokri Alert wishes you all the best for Your future and all the process of Government job of MNIT Recruitment 2020.
Candidates who are interested in the Job of Project Assistant in MNIT Recruitment Can apply online with the procedure.
Nokri alert is always with you and it will always Provide you All the latest Jobs and Vacancy for Government Jobs.
Official Address: Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302017.
Phone: 2529087, 2713201, 2713202
Official Address: http://www.mnit.ac.in/
For More Information Related to MNIT Recruitment And Other Recruitment, You Can Visit Nokri Alert.