Do You want to Know about the Latest Updates of IIT Recruitment? Then You are on the right place.
IIT Recruitment 2020 Announced the Latest Updates and Notification Related to the Career Vacancies Jobs Of Junior Research Fellow Vacancy.
IIT Recruitment 2020 has organized Application For all the Candidates who are eligible for this post.
Eligible Candidates Can apply for The IIT Recruitment 2020 And follow the Procedure format before 30th June of 2020.
Nokri Alert Always Provide Information and Updates for Job for the Candidates who are eligible, it does not matter that they are fresher or Experienced.
Some Details related to this Recruitment will be updated soon, till then You have to prepare yourself for this job post.
What is IIT Recruitment 2020 And Selection Procedure?
Indian Institute of Technology was Established in 15 September 1956.
Indian Institute of Technology is a Public Technical And Research University Located in India.
IIT Recruitment Also Provides Advance technology And Experienced Staff Members.
IIT Recruitment has releases latest Updates for the Job Posts of Junior Research Fellow for all the eligible and educated Candidates.
IIT Online Applying Important Information
Senior Research Fellow for IIT Recruitment
Latest Information and Notification For Junior Research Fellow are Updated in the month of June in 2020.
According to the Time, Nokri Alert has been improved and Updates the correct and important Information related to new Job Vacancy for Candidates.
Selection Procedure for the IIT Recruitment Job posts will totally dependent on the Experienced And Interview.
How to Apply for IIT Recruitment 2020?
|Company Name||IIT Gandhinagar|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|No of Posts||1 Post|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2020|
|Similar Jobs||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
IIT Bank Recruitment 2020 Invited all the Candidates who are interested in this Vacancy of Junior Research Fellow.
Candidates can apply for this Vacancy of IIT Recruitment according to the format given on the official website, link is given in the ending of this post.
Nokri Alert Updates this notification on 19TH June of 2020 and the Submit the application format Before 30th June of 2020.
Read the Information Given below
- Candidates who are Interested in this Job, Should definitely visit the Official website of IIT.
- There You will find the Application form and Submit it before 30th of June.
- Please attach all the required Documents and Submit it Carefully.
- Candidates Sign must be Compulsory.
Important Details and Important Dates
IIT Recruitment 2020 has Some Important dates related to the Application form of 2020 in which Candidates Should definitely know about the last date of Submit form.
Some of the other details for IIT Recruitment will also given below:
|Last DateTo Apply||30-06-2020|
Not more than 30 years as on March 31, 2020
₹31,000/- + HRA as per the institute norms.
Dates to Consider:
Online Application forms will be received by : 30-06-2020 .
Mode of Recruitment :
On the basis of personal Interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.
One Junior Research Fellow (JRF) /Project assistant position available for the project “Design and Testing of Robust and Flexible 3D Printed Electrodes with Novel Porous Architecture Guided by Graph Theory and Molecular Simulations for High Energy Density Applications” with Prof. Mithun Radhakrishna in the Chemical Engineering department.
1. Posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) /Project assistant
2. No.of. Posts: 01
3. Eligibility Junior Research Fellow (JRF) The applicant should have completed his/her Bachelors or Masters in Chemistry/Physics/ Chemical Engineering/ Materials Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or other allied fields with atleast 70% marks. Applicants with Bachelors or MSc degree require GATE/NET qualification for JRF position.
4. Expectation Applicants are expected to have a strong knowledge of Thermodynamics, Statistical Mechanics, Molecular Dynamics, Monte Carlo simulations and Polymer physics. A strong programming skill either C/C++/Fortran/Python is required. Knowledge of high performance computing systems and clusters is desired. Knowledge of Density Functional theory is a plus. The Junior Research Fellow/Project Assistant is expected to work on developing various simulation strategies to develop porous electrodes using molecular simulations and understand the effect of various electrolytes on the capacitance of the electrode.
5. Project: “Design and Testing of Robust and Flexible 3D Printed Electrodes with Novel Porous Architecture Guided by Graph Theory and Molecular Simulations for High Energy Density Applications” with Prof. Mithun Radhakrishna in the Chemical Engineering department.
Nokri Alert wishes you all the best for Your future and all the process of Government job of IIT Recruitment 2020.
Candidates who are interested in the Job of Junior Research Fellow in IIT Recruitment Can apply online with the procedure.
Nokri alert is always with you and it will always Provide you All the latest Jobs and Vacancy for Government Jobs.
Official Address: Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Hauz Khas, New Delhi- 110016, India.
Website Address: https://home.iitd.ac.in/
For More Informations Related to IIT Recruitment And Other Recruitment, You Can Visit Nokri Alert.