The Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the notification to fill their 284 vacant seat of Trade Apprentice. To know full details of these posts, online application, application fees, last date, exam date, interview date and all related information to Trade Apprentice Post read this article carefully. The Mode of job application Online. If you are looking for applying to the SI Posts, so fill all necessary conditions such as qualification, age limit and category. The Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) release frequent notification to fill their vacant positions, So keep an eye on our website for latest jobs.
|Organization Name||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Vacancy Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
|Starting Date of the Online Application||25th July 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||12th September 2022|
ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) looking for suitable candidates for following Vacant position of Trade Apprentice, The ECIL has released advertisement to hire 284 Trade Apprentice. Job seekers looking for Central Government employment may apply online for this ECIL Trade Apprentice position.
Trade Apprentice:- 284 Posts
Qualification:- Candidate must have ITI Pass Certificate i.e. NCVT certificate in the respective Trade.
Salary:- Rs. 7700 – 8050/- per month
- The candidate age not less than 18 years old and not more than 25 years as on 14th October 2022.
- Applicants from the reserved categories are also given age concessions.
- 7700 – 8050/- ECIL Trade Apprentice Salary
Application Fee:- Check official notification
The ECIL will conduct a Interview as the first step of the selection procedure. Candidates who achieve the required minimum score will be invited to take the physical efficiency exam. Results of the written exam will determine the final decision.
How to Apply for ECIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Go to the ECIL government’s official website.
- To locate the relevant notice, go to Recruitment Openings.
- Check the apply mode and read the notice carefully.
- The official website has a link to the online application.
- Fill out the online application form completely and accurately.
- Make your payment and then click the “Submit” button.